Monday 14 May 2012

Leopard Nails

Finally managed to experiment with some nail art using the nail art pen that I bought yesterday from Claire's Accessories. As I love everything leopard print, I decided it was only right to bring the leopards to my nails.
Using Barry M Gold 289 as a base I applied the black nail art pen with the nib tip (my nail art pen has a brush and a nib) on top to create the pattern. It was a lot easier to do than I thought which has made me proud of the result. I would definitely recommend that you buy yourself a nail art pen to try some patterns out just to make your nails a bit jazzier. I'm excited to try some new ideas now that I've realised it's simple to use!
Can't wait to show these off on my birthday night out tomorrow night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...