Saturday 12 May 2012

More purchases....

I went into town to buy some medicine as I'd been feeling ill, and of course I ended up buying some makeup.
In Boots, all Cargo stuff is 75% off which is such a bargain so I bought their Double Ended Primer Lash Activator Extreme which apparently makes your lashes longer and thicker within 15 days. I'm going to use the mascara and primer for the next two weeks and see if there's any difference. I'll take a photo later on when I've taken my make up of my lashes now and I'll take one in two weeks time to see if it does work. Even if it doesn't for a fiver it's a pretty good mascara.I've been wanting a nail art pen for a while but Boots were sold out of the Models Own one so I bought one from Claires, not sure how good it will be as the brush doesn't seem very sturdy but I'll give it a try at some point.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...