Thursday 3 May 2012

Ombre Nails

If there's one thing I'm really addicted to it's nail polish, I have hundreds and I can't stop buying more! I've been quite scared to experiment with nail art but I've decided to give it a go, starting off with the simpler designs and hopefully one day mastering the amazing ones you can see on other blogs.
This is my first attempt at ombre nails, I found a tutorial here which was incredibly easy to follow.

I used Barry M Fuchsia (302) and Peach Melba (318) for mine but you can use any two colours you wish to.


Here are my results....

This one is just before I cleaned them up properly, this method is extremely messy so I'd recommend you have plenty of nail varnish remover and cotton buds to hand as your fingers end up covered in polish.

 And after they'd been tidied up...



Overall I think this design is really effective and so simple to do, I'll be definitely doing it again. With how successful this design has been it's given me the confidence to attempt something a bit braver next time. Wish me luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...