Sunday 20 May 2012

Review: Models Own Hed Kandi Beach Party

As soon as I saw this shade I fell in love - it's perfect for the summer and I can't way to wear it on my holiday to Turkey at the end of August. 
It's bright and bold - some people might describe it as garish but I think it's fabulous! 
The colour itself is similar to that of an orange highlighter and after two layers it was perfect! It's got a matte finish like most neon shades have so a top coat is essential (unless you like the matte finish that is) This is one shade that will really set off a tan but I'm not sure if it will work on extremely pale skin...I'm not very tanned at the moment and it's looking a bit much for me! I've layered some Nails Inc Nail Jewellery over the top of it to make it a bit more special - especially as the weather isn't fantastic at the moment. 
I've only had this on a couple of hours and already received a lot of compliments which can only mean one thing - this polish is amazing!
I've downloaded an app called PicStitch for my iPhone which I think is going to make uploading photos to my blog a lot easier plus help with the presentation.


After looking at the picture I'm thinking that the polish actually looks better without the nail jewellery over the top as it's so bold. Oh well you live and learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...