Friday 18 May 2012

Review: Nails Inc Nail Jewellery

I couldn't wait to return home today as I knew my Nails Inc Nail Jewellery in Burlington Arcade would have arrived. I've literally just finished painting my nails and I couldn't even wait for them to dry to blog about this amazing product. This is why my nails haven't been tidied up in the pictures - I'm far too impatient!
When I opened the package I was a bit disappointed as the glitter in the bottle all looked the same shape and size - completely different to what was shown on the internet. However after painting it on my nails I could see all the different shapes and sizes of the glitter which is what makes this unique. Each nail looks different which I love!


The polish itself is the best glitter I've had by far! I know I said this the other day about the Models Own Ibiza Mix but this one is incredible. One coat covered the full nail without one single bit of dragging which is often unheard of with glittery polishes.
I layered mine over Barry M Black 47 nail polish and I can't wait to try it over different colours as well as trying the other Nail Jewellery shades. 


If you haven't bought this yet then I would recommend that you do! You will love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...