Saturday 19 May 2012

Todays purchases

I had my driving theory test this morning and as I passed first time I thought I'd treat myself to some new beauty bits. I could have purchased a lot more as I saw several things I wanted but I decided to stop myself so I can save money for my driving lessons!

As you can see I bought a range of stuff including nail polish, lip products, razor, hairbrush and bubble bath.

Out of my purchases my favourites are:
L-R HedKandi Beach Party, Nail Art Pen White and Beetlejuice Indian Ocean. (All Models Own)
I have been wanting both of these nail colours for a while as I think they're both perfect for summer. Boots have an offer on at the moment where you get a free nail art pen (worth £6) when you buy two Models Own products. I chose the white nail pen as I already have a black nail art pen and I wasn't too sure if the other colours available would be as versatile. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - Shade 19
I had a similar shade lipstick to this before from ELF but unfortunately during a drunk night out it snapped in half. I've been searching for something similar for weeks and this is the closest I've come! Definitely going to keep this one safe! 

When I get the chance/use the products I'm going to review them on here so keep checking back for them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...