Thursday 3 May 2012

Wish List...

It's my birthday in 12 days time which hopefully means lots of new beauty goodies...this is what I'm hoping for...

E.L.F Studio Matte Lip Colour in Nearly Nude or Rich Red (beautiful colours and I love matte lips)


E.L.F Mineral Face Cleanser (I need a new cleanser so think this would be a good one to try as I love E.L.F products)


E.L.F Beauty School Eyeshadow Palette (Looks good for day and night wear)


Clinique Superbalanced Makeup (used to use this all the time but now I'm a student I'm too poor to afford it)


Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (got a free sample of this with a magazine and I absolutely loved it)


Models Own Hed Kandi Nail Polish Range (I need all of these...they will be perfect for summer!)


Rapid Lash Enhancing Serum (been wanting to try this but it's a bit pricy for me)


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (one of my favourite perfumes that I have had an empty bottle staring at me for too long)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...