Tuesday 24 July 2012

Ombre Hair

I've been lusting after dip dye for ages, and I've been meaning to book an appointment with my hairdresser to get it done so I kept putting it off until I decided to attempt to do it myself at home. After a quick search I came across Llymlrs blog which had a tutorial on it. I followed the instructions she gave with the same product and I'm extremely pleased with the outcome...

To achieve this using the product mentioned in the blog previously I did two applications of the product...once for all the blonde you can see and once for the tips just to make it appear more dip dyed. I originally planned to use a ash blonde hair dye over the top of the bleach but I don't think I'm going to try that yet as for the moment I'm loving it this colour. I'd definitely recommend this method as it's so easy and looks amazing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...